Saturday 5 January 2013

Delicious WOC Candy over at Bev's - now closed


Good morning all.  I was up with the Lark today - so many things to do before the kiddies go back to school on Monday - really I used to love them going back after the holidays, but I love their company so much I'd be happy for them to stay at home, lol.

Aaaanyhow, onto the reason for this mornings post, Bev is offering a Wild Orchid Craft voucher on her gorgeous blog - All the things I love, which you can find here. Pop yourselves along if you fancy entering but make sure to have a gander(Cumbrian word for 'a look' (heehee)) at her cards - they are beautiful, you won't be disappointed.

Hopefully see you all a little later with a card, although it may be quite late as we're off shopping to Carlisle.

Have a great day, whatever you may be doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are warmly welcomed and very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time - hugs'n'stuff - Jo x