Thursday 3 January 2013

Tilda with Hellebores

Hello there, just a quickie today, I actually made this card  for a friends birthday, and didn't think for one second that I would start blogging so didn't make a note of anything I used, therefore details may be a little vague.

It's a darling little Magnolia image called Tilda with Hellebores which you can purchase here.  She was coloured with di's.



All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and they have been splattered with white acrylic paint and glamour dust.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the butterfly and a Marianne Design die for the key which also received a bit of the acrylic paint treatment.  I drew around one of my baking cutters for the heart and cut it out by hand. Sentiment is a Whimsy stamp and die cut.  If I've missed anything out just let me know.

I'm also going to try and enter this card into Wild Orchid Challenge 66 - Anything Goes - my very first challenge entry so wish me luck that I link up properly etc etc lol.


That's all for now folks - told you it was a quickie!!!!

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, the image is adorable & a perfect sentiment
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Fleur, thank you so much - u've made my year, lol, luv Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card, your colouring is gorgeous.
    I can't believe you've just started blogging, I wish my first cards were half as good.
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are warmly welcomed and very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time - hugs'n'stuff - Jo x