Monday 29 July 2013

Rosetta - Wild Orchid Challenge

Good morning to you all - except that the weather here is anything but 'good'. It's dark, dank, grey and pretty horrid, eeeewwww, roll on a couple of weeks time when I can soak up the sun in Menorca - I'll obviously keep my fingers crossed that it will be warm and sunny here too.

Anyhoo, onto my card which I made for my mums 70th birthday which was on Friday just gone.  We had a little party for her on Saturday which was just perfect.  The bbq was finished by the time the rains came, perfectly timed - so we just sat under the gazebo until way after 10 pm having a right good natter and a laugh.


Mediums - Prisma Pencils
Papers -First Edition


The absolutely gorgeous image is called Rosetta from Wee Stamps, and she's my very first digi. I've been admiring her for such a long time and I eventually found some paper (neenah) to print her on which my ancient printer doesn't chew up and spit out - result.

The flowers are a mix of Wild Orchid, handmade using a rolled flower die and some really old daisy type flowers that I've had for ages.  The seam binding on the tag is also from WOC.

I'm entering this card into the current Wild Orchid Challenge - 82 Birthday Party.

Thanks for visiting with me today,


2 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty. The image is adorable, the flowers and embellishments are gorgeous and the diecuts are wonderful. But it is your coloring of this image that makes this card absolutely beautiful. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely comment Gail, hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are warmly welcomed and very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time - hugs'n'stuff - Jo x