Sunday 10 November 2013

Super Cute Snow People

Y'know when you just happen across something and think, wow, what a great idea, gonna have to try that????  Well, I'm one of those people who always has the best of intentions, but never actually gets around to trying something out - until now.  I saw these most adorable little snow people on a blog and just had to have a go.  They were made by one of the most talented, inspiring and absolutely hilarious bloggers I follow, Suzanne Dean, who posted a very simple step by step tutorial on how to make them which you can find here - and, now, a piccie of my little family of snow people, lol.

I made these in less than an hour with my 8 year old daughter Brooke.  She absolutely loved it - super quick and a brilliant little project to make with the kids with Crimbo just around the corner.  We didn't have a lot of choice with the socks (house full of boys and not many white socks), so we improvised with a pink and cream pair and made four little cuties out of them - and I can tell you now, I am definitely going to make more of these.  They will make fantastic little gifts for Brookes teachers at school.

Well, that's all from me today, thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. They are utterly adorable, love the fuzziness of the socks...great texture. They are super fun to make right? I stopped at 8 LOL but I may make a few more as gifts! Thanks for sharing yours with me :)

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE snowmen. They're my favorite image and the ONLY reason I love winter time. These made out of socks?! These are adorable...I love the texture of them, too. ADORABLE. Simply adorable!!!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Comments are warmly welcomed and very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time - hugs'n'stuff - Jo x