Thursday 10 August 2017

Rose Garden LOTV

Hi everyone, hope you're all feeling in tiptop condition and enjoying your day.

Today I have a card to share that I've recently made for a friends birthday which is coming up in September.  We are in the process of moving house (still) and I really need to get on top of upcoming birthday cards.

The image is a sweet little one from Lili of the Valley stamps called Rose Garden.  I've coloured her up with distress ink and I decided to do a little paper piecing on her dress and hat as I made a complete mess of the colouring.  I've used various dies, and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and also some I've made myself.

The paper and card are all from my stash.

Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are warmly welcomed and very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time - hugs'n'stuff - Jo x